Tuesday, September 2, 2014

So it begins...

Leave a Comment


I'm kind of terrible at beginnings. How am I supposed to start this all? I have no clue, but here goes nothing. 

My name is Amanda Ashley, and I'm kind of obsessed with makeup. Of course if you ask my friends and family that "kind of" will turn into "Is there a makeup rehab? She really needs that." Yes, the beauty industry is my passion and what I want to pursue in life. I figured as I start on this journey a blog would be the perfect type of place to start cataloging my thoughts on products, trends and whatever. 

I will be starting school for this in November so I know I can catalog my journey there. Maybe it will help someone else thinking of going into this crazy world that is the beauty industry. 

This won't be all beauty either. I have a lot of interests in this world, and I'm sure I'll share my thoughts on multitudes of things. I live around the very eclectic city of New Orleans so there is always lots to do and lots to see. Granted, I'm probably stuck behind my tv screen a lot - I have lots of shows that demand to be watched. 

Anyway, this post probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but here we go on this journey. Come with me. I'll bake cookies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment